Central & Southern Queensland
Your CaterSafe representative for Central & Southern Queensland is Glenn who will assist you with your enquiry.
Please phone 0409 685 344 or use the form below. We look forward to providing your pathway to safe food.
Glenn Ian Raine
With over 47 years experience catering and an impressive collection of qualifications in the industry. Glenn served in the Royal Australian Navy for 21 years, serving in all ranks through to Chief Petty Officer Cook, meaning he has excellent attention to detail, a disciplined approach and the highest of standards.
Since then, with a passion for the industry, Glenn has overseen and managed the catering of over 8 Million meals in the past 13 years!
Glenn is a stickler for quality, thus maintains the highest of standards when it comes to food safety. His attention to detail has been the foundation of his success in the industry.
Glenn has proven his himself time and time again, in various roles which include:
- Resturant Manager Sizzler’s ‘Tuggeranong’, Toombul, and Strathpine
- Hotel and Catering Services Manager at Granites Gold Mine a 450 man mine camp.
- Freemasons Nursing Home – Overseeing the day to day catering in a 550 bed Aged Care Facility, 16 dining rooms approximately 85 catering staff.
- Oversee and manage Mercy Food Service Rockhampton – a medium sized HACCP Certified Cook / Chill Produciton
Facility producing in excess of 630,000 meals every year
Glenn Raine is a wealth of knowledge, with a notable range of qualifications:
- CERT III – Commercial Cookery
- CERT – Advanced Kitchen Management – Royal Australian Navy
- CERT OF COMPLETION – Spotless Management Training Programme
- RABQSA – HP Developing HACCP Plans
- SITHCCC032A – Apply Cook Chill Production Processes
- HLTFS309C – Oversee Day to Day Implementation of Food Safety in the Workplace
- HLTFS31000C – Apply and Monitor Food Safety Requirements
- SITXFSA201 – Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices
- HLTFS207C – Follow Basic Food Safety Practices
- SITXFSA101 – Use Hygiene Practices for Food Safety